Date: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Start time: 9:00pm
End time: 11:30pm
Let’s reminisce with the 80s and 90s melodies!
Venue: 333 Lakeshore Blvd. E. Toronto, ON M5A 1B6
Phone: (416) 391-1888
Pioneer Harbourfest is an exciting summer-long festival. Running from June 29th to October 26th. Join us for Scenic Sundays’ to witness some of the most spectacular events hosted on a boat in Toronto Harbour.
Let’s reminisce with the 80s and 90s melodies.
$6 Whiskey shots *_*
- Snacks available to purchase
- Bar, DJ, Entertainment, DANCE FLOOR all night
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes early for ticket, checking and boarding.
- Proof of ID is required
Paid parking available on Dock.
- In the case of any unlikely circumstances, the itinerary may vary. In this case, the purchaser of
the ticket will be given credit of the same amount which will entitle him/her to attend another
event within the next 6 months.
- It is the responsibility of the client to be at the event location before the cruising time. The
management will not be responsible for any delays. A self-paid water taxi which can transport
you to the boat can be hired from The Harbor.
- All food is prepared in an environment which is not nut-free.
- No food and drinks from the outside are allowed on board.
- Objectionable or sharp objects are not allowed.
Please note: By entering the event premises, you consent to photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by Pioneer Cruises.
Proper ID required. Please enjoy responsibly.