Date: Monday , July 1, 2019
Start time: 10:30pm
End time: 1:00am
Come and enjoy a booze cruise on our newly renovated boat overlooking the mesmerizing lit up Toronto skyline.
Venue: 333 Lakeshore Blvd. E. Toronto, ON M5A 1B6
Phone: (416) 391-1888
Canada Day has never been this fun before. Back to the season, Pioneer Cruises brings to you a cruise party with an unobstructed view of the spectacular fireworks display from the Lake in Toronto.
Did you know?
On July 1, 1867, the nation was officially born when the Constitution Act joined three provinces into one country: Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and the Canada province, which then split into Ontario and Quebec. This is the reason Canada Day falls in the month of July.
– Paid parking available at dock location.
– Proof of ID is required.
– Great entertainment and dance floor.
Date: Monday, July 1st 2019
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary may vary. In this case, the purchaser of the ticket will be given credit of the same amount which will entitle him/her to attend another event within the next 6 months.
- It is the responsibility of the client to be at the event location before the cruising time. The management will not be responsible for any delays. A self-paid water taxi which can transport you to the boat can be hired from The Harbor.
- All food is prepared in an environment which is not nut-free.
- No food and drinks from outside are allowed on board.
- No weapons allowed.
Please note: By entering the event premises, you consent to photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by Pioneer Cruises.
Proper ID required. Please enjoy responsibly.